Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HELLO out there....

Hi all.

1. Yes, I realize it's been about a month since I posted.

2. Sorry about that. Life got busy again once school started.

3. Speaking of school - I LOVE IT. I can't even explain how much I love it.

4. Life is GOOD. I have complete joy - something I've never really experienced, or for long.

5. Hence, I'm making lots of changes. Woo hoo.

6. Changes means goal-setting. One goal - write at least 3 times a week on this blog, even if just a few sentences.

7. No, I didn't get hit by Ike. Just some rain. Helped serve food to the evacuees in Dallas last Saturday.

8. Still lots going on in Iowa. They got a TON of rain last week. The farm had water all over it again.

9. No, my parents have not made a decision on whether to rebuild or build elsewhere. Stay tuned - a decision is coming to a blog near you!

10. God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anne Spencer said...

Amen,Steph. Have a blessed week.

DavitaJo said...

Steph-

I'm glad to hear that school is going well!

Davita

JCC said...

Glad you'll be in blog-land more often! :) How ya doing?