Saturday, September 20, 2008

Changes!

I made some blog changes - obviously!! :) It's no longer really summer, so "summer stories" doesn't apply. I am DEFINITELY going to be still posting news on the flood, so if you've been following along for that, keep coming! However, this is going to turn into a more personal blog of things I experience or thoughts or ideas I am mulling around. All of that to say - keep reading! I've been thinking about what I want to post and have several ideas. I even have a post brewing for this afternoon. :)

I'm off to have brunch with my fantastic accountability partner, Ashley. I love meeting with her. It's always a very deep, honest time of sharing our lives.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

JCC said...

I LOVE your background... I'm definitely going to totally imitate you. :)

Christy said...

Love the new page!

Anne Spencer said...

I'm going to echo the previous two posts that i like the new background for your blog. I hope that you had a blessed brunch with Ashley and looking forward to digging into the book bible study. Going to see about getting it this afternoon from Mardel.

DavitaJo said...

I hate to ask a stupid question...but did you find the blog layout already constructed somewhere or did you do that yourself? Either way...very cool. I love the bright colors.