Friday, June 27, 2008

Flood Pictures

I'm in the process of putting pictures on a website called Shutterfly. Between myself and Mom's camera, I now have over 700 pictures of the flood, with more to come no doubt. Not all 700 will make the site, but I plan to add more as I go.

I'll put the link below. Right now there are about 140 pictures, organized into albums such as "Oakville Aerials", "Stoller Farm," etc. I intend to caption each picture, but haven't had the time to do so yet. Hopefully this weekend.

I know the aerial pictures I have on Facebook have been passed around to many, many people here in Iowa. That's great! Please feel free to pass along this Shutterfly link, also. The same aerial pictures that were on Facebook are also on this, along with a few more. They're better quality on Shutterfly. Also, you can right-click on any picture and save it to your computer. You also have the option to order prints. Please feel free to take a few if you want. That's why they're there.

View the pictures here:

http://stephaniestoller.shutterfly.com

Scroll down a little further on this page and you can see some house pictures I posted here.

P.S. Grandma (Stoller) and I spent the morning going through old pictures. One of our projects this summer is to sort through her pictures and organize them. I found some old ones of when the house was first built and when Grandpa and Grandma lived there. I'll skip the kid pictures of me and try to scan some of the farm. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see some kid pictures of you sometime. -Eleanor