Sunday, February 22, 2009

Randomness....

Where did the last two weeks go?? This year is already moving faster than any other year. There's only three weeks until spring break. While I'm excited about that, I can't believe it. We're already talking about end-of-the-year procedures at school. What?! I feel like I just started the year!

So, yes, three weeks until spring break!! Which means three weeks until I go to Iowa!!! YAY! Can't wait. There's been so much progress on the house and I'm so eager to see it. Plus, I'll see my nephews, family, friends, and go shopping for dresses for Nate's wedding! woo hoo!

I started something new last week - fitness boot camp! I successfully lost 25 pounds two years ago and so want to get back on that track. One of the local gyms was offering a "mini camp" specifically designed for women and I quickly signed up. I go on Tuesday/Thursday mornings at 6 a.m. (yes, that's crazy!). It flat out kicked my rear, but in a good way. I've finally shaken the muscle soreness, just in time to go again! I'm excited about it, and am going to the gym on my own on the other days. yay!

I went to a Chris Tomlin concert last night. AMAZING. It was basically just a big worship night. Incredible. I miss that type of worship. I need it. But that's another post. :)

I'm sitting here waiting for Slumdog Millionaire to win Best Picture. It's won six already!! Spectacular movie. If you haven't seen it, you should!

No comments: